Other Livestock Farm Workers includes jobs like Deer Farm Worker, Emu Farm Worker, Goat Herder, Ostrich Farm Worker, and Piggery Worker.
- patrols, inspects and reports on the condition of livestock
- provides livestock with feed and water
- assists with maintaining the health and welfare of livestock
- musters and drives livestock to milking and shearing sheds and between paddocks to ensure sufficient feed is available
- washes and cleans livestock
- herds animals for shearing, branding or culling purposes
- cleans barns, stables and stiles
- assembles, prepares and stores equipment and food.
- physically demanding
- working outdoors.