Street Vendors sell goods or services to customers at street or market locations.
- collects goods and transports them along established routes and to street and market locations
- displays and demonstrates goods, and explains the qualities of goods to customers
- informs customers of new goods and services
- receives payments from customers and gives change
- records transactions on customer receipts and sales records
- wraps and packages goods sold
- develops lists of prospective customers and calls on them to obtain new business
- orders and purchases goods for sale, and monitors and maintains stock levels
- may attract attention by playing music, singing and calling out goods and services for sale.