Real Estate Sales Agents sell, lease and manage commercial and private properties, and broker the buying and selling of businesses.
- accepting and listing properties and businesses for sale and lease, conducting inspections, and advising buyers on the merits of properties and businesses and the terms of sale or lease
- advising vendors of sales and marketing options such as sale by auction and open house inspections
- cataloguing and detailing land, buildings and businesses for sale or lease and arranging advertising
- assessing buyers' needs and locating properties and businesses for their consideration
- offering valuations and advice for buying and selling properties and businesses, and structuring the terms of settlement
- collecting and holding rent monies from tenants, and remitting to owner on agreed basis
- monitoring and addressing non-compliance with terms and conditions of tenancy and pursuing rental arrears
- developing and implementing business plans, budgets, policies and procedures for the agency
- may arrange finance, land brokerage, conveyancing and maintenance of premises.
- requires driving
- working outdoors.