Clerical and Administrative Workers (not covered elsewhere) includes jobs like Coding Clerk, Examination Supervisor, Train Planner, and Travel Clerk.
- records, prepares, sorts, classifies and files information
- sorts, opens and sends mail
- photocopies and faxes documents
- prepares reports of a routine nature
- records issue of equipment to staff
- receives letters and telephone messages
- transcribes information onto computers, and proofreads and corrects copy
- may provide customers with information about services
- may perform receptionist duties.