Other Primary Products Inspectors includes jobs like Dairy Quality Assurance Officer, and Fruit and Vegetable Inspector.
- inspects animals, plants and agricultural produce to identify product quality issues and provide advice to producers
- audits and monitors quality procedures at farms, food handling and processing facilities to ensure compliance with required standards
- tests samples of produce for quality, size and purity
- ensure that required standards of hygiene are observed at storage, processing and packing facilities and in transport vehicles
- advises primary producers on economic aspects of disease eradication and informs producers and the general public of the health implication of disease and impurities.