Registered Nurses (not covered elsewhere) includes jobs like Flight Nurse, Nursing Officer (Defence Forces), Registered Nurse (Infection Control), and Registered Nurse (Remote or Rural Area).
- assesses, plans, implements and evaluates nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- works in consultation with other health professionals and members of health teams, and co-ordinating the care of patients
- provides interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitors responses to treatment and care plans
- promotes health and assists in preventing ill health by participating in health education and other health promotion activities
- answers questions and providing information to patients and families about treatment and care
- supervises and co-ordinates the work of enrolled nurses and other health care workers.
- physically demanding