Post Office Managers manage post offices.
You usually need managerial experience or experience in a related role to work as a Post Office Manager. Formal qualifications might be useful but aren't essential.
- determines product mix, stock levels and service standards
- formulates and implements purchasing and marketing policies, and sets prices
- promotes and advertises the establishment's goods and services
- sells goods and services to customers and advises them on product use
- maintains records of stock levels and financial transactions
- undertakes budgeting for the establishment
- controls selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.