Bed and Breakfast Operators organise and control the operations of bed and breakfasts to provide a short term, highly personalised accommodation and leisure services for guests including breakfast. They ensure that guests' needs, wants and comfort are satisfied during their stay.
- oversees reservation, reception and housekeeping activities
- plans, directs and co-ordinates the organisation, it's administration and the operation of the establishment
- oversees accounting and purchasing activities
- ensures compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- may provide guests with local tourism information, and arrange tours and transportation
- keeps appropriate records
- exercises public relations and marketing responsibilities
- assesses and reviews customer satisfaction and handles guest complaints.